Verimatrix specialises in securing and enhancing revenue for multi-network, multi-screen digital TV services around the globe. The award-winning and independently audited Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) and ViewRight® solutions enable cable, satellite, terrestrial, IPTV and OTT operators to cost-effectively extend their networks and enable new business models.
VCAS Ultra™ is the next-generation of the Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) architecture. Capitalising on the clear trend towards software-based and IP-centric technologies as the foundation for next-generation pay-TV service infrastructure, VCAS Ultra™ offers operators an agile multi-network revenue security approach with flexibility and scalability to meet future goals for growth:
- Enhanced security profiles to meet MovieLabs’ UHD requirements, with multi-network video watermarking and TrustZone support.
- Flexible, physical or virtual configurations to support cloud system integrations including mixed deployment modes.
- Evolution from HLS to MPEG-DASH, HEVC and multi-DRM with harmonised security, and hybrid network support such as HbbTV.
- Enhanced monitoring, operational and subscriber intelligence to enable actionable analytics while maintaining subscriber privacy.
What do you think is the most important issue the industry in Asia is going to have to deal with in 2015?
The introduction of ultra high definition (UHD) video formats presents unique revenue security challenges. It is anticipated that watermarking will play an increasingly important role in a multi-layer security architecture to protect premium content. Technologies such as VCAS Ultra fulfill or exceed the MovieLabs security requirements for new premium service delivery of UHD/4K content, and features integrated end-to-end forensic watermarking, developed and patented by Verimatrix for the past 10+ years.
Who's who in Asia
- Tom Munro, Chief Executive Officer
- Steve Oetegenn, President
- Mike Kleiman, Chief Operating Officer
- Petr Peterka, Chief Technology Officer
- Laurence Peak, Vice President Asia Pacific
- Verimatrix Singapore
- 101 Thomson Road #22-01A, United Square, Singapore 307591