RTL CBS - Program Manager
- Not stated
RTL CBS Asia Entertainment Network is a venture of two of the world’s largest content producers: RTL Group, a global leader across broadcast, content and digital, and CBS Studios International, the leading supplier of programming to the international market place. The Network has two channels: the general entertainment channel, RTL CBS Entertainment HD and the male-skewed entertainment channel, RTL CBS Extreme HD. Both channels are widely distributed in the Asia Pacific and are localized in five languages.
Program Manager to be based in Singapore
• Create and maintain a strong channel schedule/long term planner
• Planning and preparations of day to day (and long term) schedules, repeat patterns, stunts, live broadcasts and accurate entry into program scheduling software for broadcast
• Manage last-minute changes in day-to-day schedule
• Inserting monthly and annual schedule/planning into the RTL CBS planning system
• Manage/distribute (to set deadlines) all on air information - producing monthly/yearly highlights, EPG’s (various formats), catch up availability (various formats), promo grids and long term action plans
• EPG’s - produce and distribute (to set deadlines) monthly EPG’s (various formats) including updating last minute schedule changes and updates
• Ensure schedule is optimized to maximize ratings and ad sales.
Maintain an up-to-date and thorough knowledge of the market by studying schedules of competitors and channel ratings
• Responsible for maintaining program inventory - overview of catch up rights/utilization, linear broadcast runs and content license periods
• Support EVP, Programming with International Acquisitions, sourcing and screening content
• Communicate regularly with various internal and external parties
• Work with the channel management and operations, as key support.
• Minimum 5 yrs of relevant work experience
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with staff at all levels, located within office and at satellite offices
• Proficient with computers and office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc..)
• Passion for TV and media
• Creative, proactive personality
• Strong attention to detail
• Desire to learn
Responsibilities are not limited to the above descriptions and may be modified by the company
Please send your CV to HR@rtlcbsasia.com with current salary.